Barb speaks to audiences of business owners who are looking to address challenges in reaching their business goals. Both speaking events and workshops delivered by Barb provide a unique, hands-on understanding of entrepreneurship that develops key skills to help audiences to reach their target objectives. With big-picture thinking, Barb helps her audiences understand what it will really take to reach their biggest goals and breaks it down so they can make it happen easily.
Do you ever feel like you give away too much, your clients are taking advantage of you, or you are constantly customizing your pricing to fit what everyone else wants?
In this talk, Barb is going to help you look at where you are not valuing yourself enough, why you are working too hard, and why you are giving away so much for free and not getting what you want in return.
Learn to create more products, find more clients, manage more time, serve more people, do bigger things for your community, your family, and yourself.
- Learn how to price what you are worth.
- Create more products from things you are doing right now.
- Stop feeling like you are being taken advantage of and always get paid for your time.
If you believe that working harder at what you are already doing will get you more in your business you are likely to be very wrong and you will know for sure when your business simply shuts down.
If you don’t want to be one of the 65% of businesses that don’t make a business of any significance, something that is sustainable, growing and actually pays you, then you want to be at this talk.
Barb will give you tools that will help you realize why you don’t have any more time to ‘work harder’, direct you to find the path that allows you to do what you love, and give you strategies to grow.
- Tools to identify your specific roles and responsibilities
- The knowledge to ensure you are working in-line with your passion and purpose.
- Strategies to find where you can work less and still grow, hire, and make more money.
Traditional ways of defining generational characteristics are flawed. We know not to use generalizations to judge a person, but we use them to define a generation of people. If you have ever heard someone say something like, “they are part of the ‘me first’ generation” or “they probably want a 10th place ribbon for that”, you may think that someone has an expectation that the person they are talking about is acting in an expected way because of their age. Understanding the fundamentals of someone’s upbringing helps us to understand what they have experienced in life, but it does not help us build a relationship with them if that is all we expect of them.
Barb is going to bring your audience some key insights into how identifying generations is hurting your relationship with your clients/contractors/suppliers/employees/students/leads/management/etc. and ultimately affecting all your valuable relationships.
- Look at how generations have been described in the past and what it has been used for.
- Discover what Barb sees as one of the keys to a persons’ generational identity.
- Uncover how the ‘generational’ label may be used in the future.
Finally, Barb will describe the real generational identity that helps us attract and build relationships with people.
One of the biggest challenges for small business is figuring out how to become bigger. Business owners struggle with bringing on more people because delegation and costs are not clear. Systems are the key to big business success. In this hands-on session, Barb Stuhlemmer will help you identify the systems you will need to play BIG in your business and show you easy ways to implement them.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Help you understand why building a business feels overwhelming
- Identify the systems you will need in your bigger business
- Show you easy ways to implement your systems
- Give you some tools and tricks to make using your systems easier
Yes, your documents can help you in your business. The better they are the more efficient you can work. Efficiency creates time and more time can make you money. In this talk we will be looking at:
- How to use documents
- Steps for two templates
- #1 Key to great documents
- Documents and your brand
- Three ways to save time
What is your estimated date to sell your business? Don’t have a plan? You don’t have to actually sell your business, but it is important to have a business with a salable value. If you want to truly be a successful entrepreneur you have to create a sustainable business with salable value, even if you don’t plan on selling.
In this talk Barb will cover:
- Why it is so difficult to see beyond what you have already done.
- Why wanting something is not enough.
- The people you spend the most amount of time is so important.
Master 3 Strategies of Highly Successful People
This talk is for people ready to step it up a level and those that want to learn how to identify what success really is. These strategies of highly successful people and the tools Barb teaches will help you start the transition for your own success, celebrate your accomplishments, and create a highly successful life for yourself.